Lady Gaga (Official Thread)

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
Re: Lady Gaga

I think it says something about your promotional skills Cosmic that I know every artist and who they are that you just described! :grinthumb :heheh:

Well as favorites of mine I know their music inside and out so of course I know the perfect ways to describe them without actually plugging any names. :D :heheh:

PinkFreud

Rock Junkie
Reaction score

I will admit that I am a fan of Lady Gaga's song Bad Romance, mostly for the part where she starts singing the "ra ra rarara, ra raaa, rarara" part about a minute in

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

Poor kid..... :heheh:

No really I felt so bad cause he looks so happy!!

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score

You know....that kind sounds an awful lot like her too. Also the kids in the background look positively bored while he's playing but just explode once he's done. How odd. :confused:

How about this, even alternative legends like Faith No More are covering Lady Gaga :heheh:

Last edited by a moderator:

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score

That was short but really neat to see! It's kind of like when rock artist realized that Since You've Been Gone by Kelly Clarkson was legitimately a good song and everyone and their mother was playing it even Indie artist! Sorry for the name drop but I've talked to MetalPriest about this and he says that once you actually play in a band for people you realize the value of even the pop songs that appeal to people. I'm not referring to the people who learn an instrument and think they are music aficionado's because they learn a craft but the people who actually play for people and realize the value of a good song and what it does to people! :grinthumb

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score

Oh believe me, I know exactly what you mean. Granted a lot of pop songs are superficial and mindless but there are still quite a few that are actually quite good songs. If I may namedrop myself, I think the song "Battlefield" by Jordin Sparks is a great pop song that holds water and has a huge, fantastic chorus.

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Not a bad song Cosmic! Hmmmm, in a way, while I want to put myself back on topic, this type of discussion is hand in hand with Lady GaGa as she is the face of pop right now and if you need a catalysts for talking about pops current existence it is her. That's why if Foxy wasn't the brave one to post her thread I was going to doit just for the discussion! :grinthumb