King Crimson (Official Thread)

Khor1255

Reaction score
Yeah, one of my very favorite songs not only musically but because of the lyrics. Pete Sinfield is a genius and Greg Lake truly gets the emotion of those lines. The mellowtron ties it together quite nicely as well.
This era of Crimson is truly a supergroup if there ever was one.

Metal Head Mike

Reaction score
One of the best Progressive bands of all time. I own all there albums. Favourites being In The Court Of King Crimson and Three Of A Perfect Pair

The Freak

The Freak
Reaction score
Great to see King Crimson get the recognition they deserve here!

I like the earlier stuff most but just to add to what's already been said, the live Earthbound album's a great listen with a great version of Schizoid Man.
And I still love the McDonald and Giles album.

- Scream for more!

Khor1255

Reaction score
Earthbound is the only good Crimson album I've never owned. I'm going to have to fix that.

The Freak

The Freak
Reaction score
Just moving some stuff about in the house and looking at the cover of a Pete Sinfield solo LP, 'Still'. Don't have a turntable these days but as I remember it, the title track was great and featured Greg Lake. (Woman in a reptile's mouth on the cover?)

Jake T

Running With The Pack
Reaction score
Just moving some stuff about in the house and looking at the cover of a Pete Sinfield solo LP, 'Still'. Don't have a turntable these days but as I remember it, the title track was great and featured Greg Lake. (Woman in a reptile's mouth on the cover?)

Peter Sinfield & Greg Lake - Still

The Floyd

Hey You
Reaction score
Just really listened to this band for the first time...love their sound. Listened to the entire "Wake of Poseidon". Definitely going to check out some more of their music.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online