Katy Perry (Official Thread)

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
P.S. I just realized, this thread has more replies than a lot of the rock threads on here. I don't know if that's a good or bad thing. I DEFINITELY wasn't even expecting 10 replies when I made this thread on a whim one day. :****:

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
:heheh:

That's the spirit! Like it's a big deal! :heheh: Katy isn't really proficient with the flute! :omg: Seriously though, she's got a great personality and laughed it off! :grinthumb

Yup! Let the haters hate. Pop music is all about having a good time. I think she's great. I love her Teenage Dream album yo! :grinthumb

AboutAGirl

oh, be nice
Reaction score
I guess it's a BIT early but I make a new Christmas compilation every year and I am DYING to get this one on there...

Found it while I was looking for her Electric Feel cover on iTunes. (Had to d/l it illegally since they didn't have it. :p)

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I hardly Ever make this kind of post but after watching BBC tonight they announced Katy Perry is filing for divorce from Russell Brand. I guess there was a massive argy-bargy concerning family Christmas plans and this is the end result.

I think Katy can do Much better myself, and I don't find Brand particularly funny. I saw his stand up routine a long time before he married Katy and it did nothing for me.

Maybe I should join Katy's fanclub and let her know she's welcome to stop by anytime for "moral" support. :heybaby:

:heheh:

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
Oh no! Horrible news LG. I thought they were quite the cute couple. :uh:

Will make for some good inspiration for her next album though. :grinthumb

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^Replace "horrible" with predictable Jen and that is how I look at this. Katy should stay free and enjoy herself while she's young.

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
Thanks for the info Pops. You'd be the last one I'd expect it from but I assume you're overjoyed and had to get it out. :heheh:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I have nothing against Katy even if I am not a big fan of pop music. But I just never thought this was a good match.

And it is pleasant to think she is will be shopping around soon...:oyea:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pirvu Alex

Staff online

Members online