Kashmir-My favorite Led Zeppelin Song.

New_Yardbird

Reaction score
Oh great, now I'm going to have to stay up and listen to all the LZ albums..Thanks everyone! Haha..

gcczep

Ever Onward...
Reaction score
Good choice. Plant always said that Kashmir was the band's ACTUAL signature track. He was so sick and tired of Stairway To Heaven that it was reported he had to be convinced to sing it again in 1979. As a tidbit, it's original title was to be "Driving To Kashmir" after Page and Plant's journeys through Morroco.

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
Kashmir is definitely one of my favorite Zeppelin songs as well. It's actually one of the first songs I heard from them as well. As far as albums go, it's a toss up between Physical Graffiti and Led Zeppelin II. Both are pretty good albums, so it's tough to choose just one as my favorite Zeppelin album.

AboutAGirl

oh, be nice
Reaction score
Definitely one of their best! I really love the live versions too, the riff sounds so ELECTRIC!

My fave Zep song would probably be Going to California or the demo version of In The Light. But my favorite album is Zep 1, so raw and groovy!

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Good choice. Plant always said that Kashmir was the band's ACTUAL signature track. He was so sick and tired of Stairway To Heaven that it was reported he had to be convinced to sing it again in 1979. As a tidbit, it's original title was to be "Driving To Kashmir" after Page and Plant's journeys through Morroco.

I don't blame Plant at all, it took me years of Not listening to FM radio to get over being sick of Stairway...myself.

I've always been a big fan of Kashmir, it's one of their top 5 songs in my opinion.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Murphy_orrest

Members online