Kansas (Official Thread)

foreverblue

Reaction score
Re: Kansas

i used to own a two for the price of one vinyl album of leftoverture/ point of know return

i used to own "power" and "drastic measures" too, i loved drastic measures

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

I have always thought that "Leftoverture" was the best name ever given to an album. Kudos to Kansas!

threezeros000

Pink Floyd
Reaction score

Carry On Wayward Son, it's like an anthem to me, but other than that, and Dust In The Wind, all their other stuff was just OK.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

Those are two pretty good songs, but there are plenty of other great tracks on their albums, I have everything they recorded up to Audio-Visions.

rtbuck

Reaction score

Great Band I seen them twice: Point of No Return tour w/ Frank Marino & Mahogany Rush & the Monolith Tour (which had really cool lasers) w/ Loverboy.
They were amazing both times & Steve Walsh was crazy as hell on the Keyboards back then. At On of the Shows they dropped a dummy from the top of the Lighting Rig.

I love Leftoverature & Point of No Return but 'Song For America' is my favorite!

This is one of my favorites by them:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

You are blessed then Bucky, Kansas is one of the few bands I never got the chance to see live, they never toured up here in the 70's and 80's. Oh well I'll have to console myself by doing a Kansas marathon one of these days.:D

ZSnowAngel

Zeppelin Fanatic
Reaction score
Kansas

I can't believe there isn't a Kansas thread already! I'm sure everyone has heard at least their radio hits, Carry on My Wayward Son and Dust in the Wind!

cover_221222122009.jpg

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

We do have a Kansas thread, Magic wrote it months ago and put it in the Prog section SnowAngel, I love this band and have everything up to Audio Visions.

I have merged them, but carry on wayward Snowangel.:tup:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsisOFlynn

Members online

No members online now.