Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Speaking of Epitaph...

29583_10151531122078965_1169148495_n.jpg

Can' wait to pick up this badboy when (if) it comes out on Bluray or DVD

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
We saw them on the Epitaph tour and the gig blew me away, I knew they'd be good but they were off the scale! Will defo have to pick up the DVD.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
We saw them on the Epitaph tour and the gig blew me away, I knew they'd be good but they were off the scale! Will defo have to pick up the DVD.

I missed that tour, but had a couple friends that went. I CAN'T wait for this DVD (gonna get Blu Ray on this one) and see what I missed!!

:woot:

Nololob

Long Live Wock 'n' Woll
Reaction score
You know those tracks, that you know you've heard before, but after months or years you listen to it again and you love it instantly like after the first listen?

Dissident Aggressor

Just like Deceiver, this should last definitely much longer! :D

Khor1255

Reaction score
That used to be my alarm clock every day. Was a great way to start off.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sin After Sin songs took me a few listens to grow. Dissident and Sinner are my two favourites on the album still though.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Rob Halford on Judas Priest’s New Guitarist: ‘He’s Adding Some Dimensions’

Judas-Priest.jpg

SOURCE LINK

The departure of founding guitarist K.K. Downing obviously left a major hole in Judas Priest‘s lineup, but according to frontman Rob Halford, Downing’s replacement, Richie Faulkner, is doing just fine.

“He’s adding some dimensions that are very valuable and important to this new release,” Halford told Ultimate Guitar (via Blabbermouth). “More than anything, Richie is the ultimate Priest fan, and now he’s in the band.”

Noting that Faulkner’s playing is helping “maintain the heritage and legacy” of the long-running band, Halford added, “That’s what’s so cool about Richie. We listened to a lot of stuff Richie was doing in his solo world, and we firstly understood that he was a hell of a guitar player. But upon meeting him and doing that worldwide tour together, it felt so good that Richie has collaborated on some of this new material, and it sounds absolutely incredible … We’re very excited and we’re still looking forward, and we’ve got plans for the future.”

In the meantime, Priest will be taking a moment to reflect on the past via the new ‘Epitaph‘ Blu-ray/DVD, which includes live performances from their 2011-12 tour. “For me, this is as much a documentary about the band as it is a music DVD,” said Halford. “Yeah, it’s like a documentary without kind of people talking. You can talk your head off about music, but there’s nothing to be said until you listen to it. So this to me is as much a documentary about the life of Judas Priest as it is about the ‘Epitaph’ show.”

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shandi

Members online

No members online now.