John Fogerty to Reissue ‘Blue Moon Swamp,’ New Album Coming Next Year

That 70s Guy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
ultimateclassicrock.com

John-Fogerty-BMG.jpg

On Nov. 17, John Fogerty will begin a reissue campaign of his solo catalog with the 20th anniversary release of 1997’s Blue Moon Swamp. He also announced that he has a new record in the works scheduled for next year, and it’s all part of a new deal he’s signed with BMG.

“I’m excited to partner with BMG for the next chapter of my music career,” Fogerty said in a press release. “Their enthusiasm and confidence, affording me the creative freedom to make the music I want to make, has been absolutely refreshing. We have so many new and intriguing ideas that I look forward to sharing with everyone soon.”

The reissue of Blue Moon Swamp, which won a 1998 Grammy for Best Rock Album and picked up a second nomination for “Blueboy” in the Best Male Rock Vocal Performance category, features a new cover consisting of the backdrop Fogerty used on that tour (see above). It will be available on CD, digital download, 180-gram black vinyl and a limited edition 180-gram blue vinyl.

Other records from Fogerty’s post-Creedence Clearwater Revival past, including Centerfield, Eye of the Zombie, Deja vu (All Over Again) and the live Premonition, will be released on as-yet unknown dates, as will a new compilation.

“We couldn’t be more proud to sign a cultural and musical icon like John Fogerty, and become part of his legacy as he continues to create extraordinary and timeless music,” added John Loeffler of BMG.

Read More: John Fogerty to Reissue 'Blue Moon Swamp,' New Album Coming Next Year | http://ultimateclassicrock.com/john-fogerty-blue-moon-swamp-new-album-reissue/?trackback=tsmclip

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online