Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Kuaizi

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Aktivator

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
I'd say my vote goes to Cosmic firstly because while their have been multiple names thrown out I haven't seen her name get props yet. Knowledgeable means you've put a lot of study into something which is honestly the opposite of me. I suck at music trivia and get music years and factoids confused all the time so I don't even feel right on that list. :heheh: I'm more of a sponge that keeps absorbing shit I like. Cosmic on the other hand if you read her threads will find something she likes, study the **** out of it and be able to tell you every element about that artist from the discography to how many nose hairs they have. By the time she's done you'll think that she's the same age as the people who grew up with that artist and that she experienced it. I would put her up against anyone here for overall music trivia if the questions ranged from the 50's until the present. :grinthumb

Aww that's so sweet of you Sooty. :flirt I'm honestly surprised to have any votes much less a whopping two. :heheh: I just figured that anyone who would vote for me would vote for several other people over me.

I should have voted for Harmony ( overall musical knowledge ) TBH but it is too late at this point.

It's never too late when you someone has mod powers at their disposal. Do you want me to change it for you DKW? :D

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score
Aww that's so sweet of you Sooty. :flirt I'm honestly surprised to have any votes much less a whopping two. :heheh: I just figured that anyone who would vote for me would vote for several other people over me.

It's never too late when you someone has mod powers at their disposal. Do you want me to change it for you DKW? :D

Yeah , sorry LG :uh:

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Everyone has great knowledge on this list...but I'm voting for Kuaizi cause we hang out sometimes and show each other new stuff every time...we also have good one on one music talk.

annie

metal maniac
Reaction score
I find all this very unnerving because the voting is all so subjective. The only way to determine who really has the most general musical knowledge here would be to devise an in-depth general musical knowledge test. First of all, you would have to define what you mean by musical knowledge. Is it history or theory or both?

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Annie, I think that you might be thinking too hard. I am assuming that the poll is just for fun (but I could be wrong).

That being said, I'm still not voting because I was snubbed from the nominations.

:peek

joe

Reaction score
Lynch, if you have grievance, bring it up. I didn't put you the list as you hadn't been around for a while.

I'm a fair guy.:D

Lynch

Reaction score
I'm kidding, no grievance here. I just like giving people crap.

for the record... I mailed in a "write-in" vote for "ME". Still waiting to hear the results. :D

joe

Reaction score
^^^:heheh:

I could always ask LG to put you in the poll Lynch. Never too late. Who knows, sometimes the last candidate to jump in the race wins. Good politics, sometimes.:D

Lynch

Reaction score
no no... I want no part of the limelight. I'd rather be in the peanut gallery casting rotten tomaters are the monkeys on stage.

joe

Reaction score
^^^You're like me. That's why I'm behind the camera.:D

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online