• Kuaizi

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Aktivator

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
I'm stuck between MP and Sooty. Both have great taste, know a lot of shit about music. Both have gotten me into great music and vice versa. I'll go with MP, with Soot following very close behind. Like...literally, less than an inch behind.

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score
I abstain..... I would have voted Joe because he knows the most about the genres I am interested in other then metal and NO ONE here knows more about metal then me :D ...well maybe Bob ...I almost forgot about him.

Therefore I find this game wanting. LG (power metal ), Sox ( 70's stuff ,blues ) LOU ( NWOBHM )and Sweaty ( basically giving it up for obscure 70's but other things too) get honorable mentions however.And Bob knows a lot about metal but he is not on the list.

Last edited:

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
I'd say my vote goes to Cosmic firstly because while their have been multiple names thrown out I haven't seen her name get props yet. Knowledgeable means you've put a lot of study into something which is honestly the opposite of me. I suck at music trivia and get music years and factoids confused all the time so I don't even feel right on that list. :heheh: I'm more of a sponge that keeps absorbing shit I like. Cosmic on the other hand if you read her threads will find something she likes, study the **** out of it and be able to tell you every element about that artist from the discography to how many nose hairs they have. By the time she's done you'll think that she's the same age as the people who grew up with that artist and that she experienced it. I would put her up against anyone here for overall music trivia if the questions ranged from the 50's until the present. :grinthumb

joe

Reaction score
^^^Soot, from what I've read here on the forum I'd say you're one of the most knowledgeable and passionate members here on certain genres.

With no disrespect to the other members the criteria I came up with for the contestants was what I thought we're the most knowledgeable on music in general and in certain genre(s). That goes without saying that there maybe certain members that have a vast knowledge of music that post very seldom or don't deem the need to post on a certain artist as they don't want to be repetitive on what's been already stated or what is widely known about that particular artist.

For example, I have the entire Beatles twelve studio albums and some of them, different international versions, however I've never posted in the Beatles thread and I consider myself a big fan. Some members will post in almost every thread and sometimes really not contribute anything but a video.

So, in summary, it was hard for me to pick the 18 members. This is the internet and I could be totally wrong on my judgement on some. I don't know.

This is all fun. Sure there is some "clicks" here just like in every group situation. So some might vote for the member they like the most. Others just to be sarcastic. That's fine. It doesn't matter what you're agenda is. What matter is that we send the best contestant to the World Championships to represent CRF.:grinthumb

The tournement will close this Wednesday morning, so don't forget to vote.

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you Joe! On a personal note you got me into more 60's groups than anyone here because of your knowledge of some of the better lesser known groups! :grinthumb

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
^^^Soot, from what I've read here on the forum I'd say you're one of the most knowledgeable and passionate members here on certain genres.

With no disrespect to the other members the criteria I came up with for the contestants was what I thought we're the most knowledgeable on music in general and in certain genre(s). That goes without saying that there maybe certain members that have a vast knowledge of music that post very seldom or don't deem the need to post on a certain artist as they don't want to be repetitive on what's been already stated or what is widely known about that particular artist.

For example, I have the entire Beatles twelve studio albums and some of them, different international versions, however I've never posted in the Beatles thread and I consider myself a big fan. Some members will post in almost every thread and sometimes really not contribute anything but a video.

So, in summary, it was hard for me to pick the 18 members. This is the internet and I could be totally wrong on my judgement on some. I don't know.

This is all fun. Sure there is some "clicks" here just like in every group situation. So some might vote for the member they like the most. Others just to be sarcastic. That's fine. It doesn't matter what you're agenda is. What matter is that we send the best contestant to the World Championships to represent CRF.:grinthumb

The tournement will close this Wednesday morning, so don't forget to vote.

I will be sure to stuff the ballots in favor of MY choice before Wednesday:D

:lmao:

I am kidding :)

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Joe wins the Blues award, and the Prog award

:yay:

Find member

Latest posts