Janis Joplin: Hot or Not?

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Totally DISagree......totally BIASED talik:omg::omg::omg:
Feel free to prove me wrong. Alcohol and drug abuse deteriorates your health. As anyone in the medical field if you need scientific proof. Ask anyone who's actually been around those that have abused either/both and you'll also know that physical appearances get ruined faster with drug and alcohol abuse than probably any other lifestyle choice.

Nothing biased about known fact. Bias would come in the form of denial in this case. sorry man. Being able to look past the deterioration of one's body due to the use of such vices, and see inward beauty is a completely different thing. Outward appearances crumble.

snakes&ladders

Reaction score
Feel free to prove me wrong. Alcohol and drug abuse deteriorates your health. As anyone in the medical field if you need scientific proof. Ask anyone who's actually been around those that have abused either/both and you'll also know that physical appearances get ruined faster with drug and alcohol abuse than probably any other lifestyle choice.

Nothing biased about known fact. Bias would come in the form of denial in this case. sorry man. Being able to look past the deterioration of one's body due to the use of such vices, and see inward beauty is a completely different thing. Outward appearances crumble.

I have never seen photos of JJ deteriorated, actually:):omg:

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
this photo of Janis was taken in 1966, 4 years before her death (she was 23), and she does look extremely weather beaten for 23........

FS_3598.jpg

This photo hangs in the Hyman Gallery, in London.

snakes&ladders

Reaction score
this photo of Janis was taken in 1966, 4 years before her death (she was 23), and she does look extremely weather beaten for 23........

FS_3598.jpg

:pullhair:This kinda NON proof has been going on in mags and now the Net against JJ for eons.....this could have been taken as proof onl in the 60s....it's not valid anymore nowadays...I've seen then all...I'm not surprised anymore!!!!:pullhair::uh:

ecisgod

Reaction score
Not really,but I didn't know her personally. She may have been that type of woman with an incredible personality...which could have made her unbelievably attractive.....

Nololob

Long Live Wock 'n' Woll
Reaction score

FS_3598.jpg

:yuk:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Members online