Janis Joplin: Hot or Not?

Groovy Man

I'm Not Like Everybody Else
Reaction score
Does it really matter?

Is Lady Gaga or Amy Winehouse hot? I'd like to see that thread!

Personally, I don't think Janis was ''messed up'' as some fans and some books claims she was. I don't think she was a ''tortured soul'' -- she was a blast to be around. Always ''fun times'' when you hung with Janis. She was just looking to be loved and looking to give love in return, just like everybody on this earth searches for - and you could hear it in her music.

Not too many people know this but, Joplin was at her happiest and was engaged to be married right before she died. Janis's sister wrote a good book about her, which includes a lot of personal letters and other personal stories. But even she didn't know everything about her.

Janis also dated Country Joe McDonald of Country Joe & The Fish - just a fun fact for ya. So, I guess he thought Janis was hot. :grinthumb
She looks like Ozzy

You mean Ozzy looks like Janis!

:lmao:

Janis was around first. Maybe Sharon dresses Ozzy like he's her little Janis Joplin doll.

Poor Ozzy. :heheh:

lady_barrett2112

I ♥ the Ox
Reaction score
EXTREMELY TALENTED AND HOT......."BEAUTY IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER!":):):)

friendsforever.jpg

By blackglove at 2011-03-09

You've taken the words right out of my mouth S&L!

Let's face it people; there are those in show business that we find immensely attractive that other people are gonna turn and look at you funny. Hell there are those that are considered physically beautiful by social standards that others don't think are all that. I'm sure I can think of a few but I don't know of any at the top of my head.

Truckin

Ride Captain Ride
Reaction score
Her rough around the edges look pretty much takes her out of the HOT category for me.

aeroplane

In Urgent Need of Advice
Reaction score
I'd consider her hot, though I have a tendency to judge women by their legs. But at least I ain't ogling their rack or butt.

snakes&ladders

Reaction score
I think they are on the same game field as JJ, and hold the same position for beauty......average to homely.

MORE biased talk..getting boring though.....I wiil NOT back down....do not worry about that:):omg::omg::omg::pullhair::)

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online

No members online now.