Janis Joplin: Hot or Not?

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Anyone with a cigarette in their mouth or hand drops off my radar at that point...I agree Nololob...that picture doesn't flatter her at all.:peek

aeroplane

In Urgent Need of Advice
Reaction score
Anyone with a cigarette in their mouth or hand drops off my radar at that point...I agree Nololob...that picture doesn't flatter her at all.:peek

True, the picture don't look great, but she was still a decent catch and besides we all look the same in the dark.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
For me it's easy.

Not very attractive.

Very attractive.

raquel_welch_29.jpg

I am not talking about personality or anything else, just a simple physical presence, Raquel's got it...and Janice does not.

Nololob

Long Live Wock 'n' Woll
Reaction score
True, the picture don't look great, but she was still a decent catch and besides we all look the same in the dark.

I still find her very unattractive no matter what kind of picture of her someone will show.

sonja1.jpg

:bow::bow::bow::bow:

Because nothing is more sexy than woman and guitar together. :D

lady_barrett2112

I ♥ the Ox
Reaction score
In regards to that recent pic of Janis posted, everyone has at least one unflattering moment captured on camera, even the so called "beautiful," people.

I think she looks rather lovely in this picture if you ask me.
600full-janis-joplin.jpg

Last edited:

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score

This! I'm sorry but male or female if you really want to lessen whatever attractive qualities you have just go ahead and light up a cigarette. Just my opinion, but it's the ultimate beauty killer. :puke:

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
This! I'm sorry but male or female if you really want to lessen whatever attractive qualities you have just go ahead and light up a cigarette. Just my opinion, but it's the ultimate beauty killer. :puke:

That and heroin needle tracks, sure would turn me off!

she did have a taste for some good booze tho...Southern Comfort :)

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online

No members online now.