Jacobs Dream - Theater of War (2001)

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
JACOBS DREAM - THEATER OF WAR

2zrhvva.jpg

"Two Jacobs Dream album reviews in one day? P&C what on earth are you thinking?"

Well...I figured while i'm listening to them right now, writing a review for them seems completely reasonable. So...yes, Theater of War, the 2nd of two Jacobs Dream albums that I have grown to love through time. This one more than "Jacobs Dream" for quite a few reasons. One being this song specifically. It's absolutely beautiful, and everything about it is perfect, even the story is good:

What else? Well...Chaz Bond. His vocals were part of the reason that it was difficult to get into the band at first, but on this album...they really have grown on me, and i've come to appreciate him and respect him as a vocalist. He's got a good handle on his range, and knows when to hit those high notes and when not to. In short...there are no unnecessary high notes throughout the album, at least in my opinion.

If nothing else, this album is a must have for anybody who really wants to hear how incredible this band can be. So I suggest giving it a listen, even if you don't like it the first time.

Another two thumbs up for another Jacobs Dream album.​

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rascal_212

Staff online

Members online