Is anyone experiencing unusual things on CRF?

TheSound

An Englishman in New York
Reaction score
Until this thing is cured, which seems to be never, then unless it is just a few words in one quick sentence (a strange alien concept which many people will have noticed I have never gotten to grips with) then write ALL your posts first into a text programme like Word, and save it before you post it, then if it vanishes later you haven't entirely wasted your time and you still have the post saved, I posted an update to my user journal/blog the other day that took me at least 45 minutes, fortunately it got through OK, but I'd have been pretty pissed if it had disappeared.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
The owner has changed to a new server, those of us that lost posts were due to the transition from the old one to the new one.

Shaggy and his tech's are finished mucking about with things and the forum should be running properly now.

Sorry for the inconvenience, we all felt frustrated and helpless about what happened, but things do happen in the internet and it takes time to figure out what's going on and how to fix it.

Thanks for your patience, and see you in the threads.:hab:

Squidbilly

Tunes from the shed
Reaction score
:heheh:By Myself again,I swear I didn't fart:fart:
What's Going On?
Currently Active Users: 35 (1 members and 34 guests)

Most users ever online was 888, 05-15-2011 at 12:36 AM.
1340flh
Users active in the past 24 hours: 5731 (75 members and 5656 guests)

Nora

Reaction score
I'm trying to open a thread in Country Music subforum since yesterday but I can't... :wa

It said this:

''Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 1048576 bytes) in /home/classic/public_html/forum/includes/functions_search.php on line 197''

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
:heheh:By Myself again,I swear I didn't fart:fart:
What's Going On?
Currently Active Users: 35 (1 members and 34 guests)

Most users ever online was 888, 05-15-2011 at 12:36 AM.
1340flh
Users active in the past 24 hours: 5731 (75 members and 5656 guests)

I've been busy myself the last while Squidbilly, and when we have something massive like the server issue crop up it takes a while for the natural rhythm of the forum to re-establish itself again.

I think within 10 days everything should be back to business as usual.

I'm trying to open a thread in Country Music subforum since yesterday but I can't... :wa

It said this:

''Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 1048576 bytes) in /home/classic/public_html/forum/includes/functions_search.php on line 197''

There might be anomalies popping up for a while Asanisimasa, the database was moved to a new server so it might lose some data during the procedure. I know I experienced a few "gremlins" yesterday myself, but nothing really serious.

We'll see how things go over the next few days, the owner might still be tinkering with things for a while yet.

Phil B.

Far Out Man!
Reaction score
i was unable to even sign on in my various attempts over the past two weeks...it seems to have settled down.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JessKellow

Staff online