Is anyone experiencing unusual things on CRF?

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^I wondered what happened to you Phil...glad you are able to log in again.:cheers:

The forum is running normally now, the teething troubles that accompanied the move to a new server seem to be over and it's business as usual.

But if any of you have any trouble with the forum, please post it here. Shaggy would like to be kept informed about things as they happen.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation.

Nora

Reaction score
There might be anomalies popping up for a while asanisimasa, the database was moved to a new server so it might lose some data during the procedure. I know I experienced a few "gremlins" yesterday myself, but nothing really serious.

We'll see how things go over the next few days, the owner might still be tinkering with things for a while yet.

Thanks for your reply! Well, I hope things get resolved soon...

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks for your reply! Well, I hope things get resolved soon...

Things seem to be resolved at the moment, as said if anyone gets anymore problems let us know. :)

Phil B.

Far Out Man!
Reaction score
I dont know why, but i keep gettin' booted out of the forums. Took me two hours to come back and post this. Bummer. Maybe it is a an IP adress issue?

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I dont know why, but i keep gettin' booted out of the forums. Took me two hours to come back and post this. Bummer. Maybe it is a an IP adress issue?

Not sure what that might be Phil...nobody else has said a word about having log in problems since the server change a couple weeks back...:think:

CP/M User

Ace in the Hole
Reaction score
Around 7am-8am-ish this morning our time (about 8 or 9 hrs ago) there was some sort of Database error message glitch, kind of looks like the ol' 404 error. I came back afterwards though and it was working fine again.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsisOFlynn

Members online