Is anyone experiencing unusual things on CRF?

Dude111

An Awesome Dude
Reaction score
Magic said:
3. Pages loading extremely slow.
4. Inability to post without refreshing my page.
Yes I am experincing slow loading of pages due to site images not loading,etc...... (Not responding right away,etc)

Any chance of getting these things fixed??

I MIGHT WANT TO MENTION: ALOT OF SITES (ESPECIALLY VBB) are having problems the last few months.... Seeing problems all over the place.......

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
@Dude111....

Pages have been loading fine for me. The only time in recent weeks that I have seen any slow loading is on pages that contain a lot of YT videos.........and this seems to be a YT issue. I go to YT and get a very slow loading of videos (but this does not happen often)

It could be your browser. I use IOS on an iPad. My desk top uses IE and I have ZERO problems on the Desktop.

However, I do get issues of slow loading pages when I try to browse the forum without logging in. I am assuming that is due to all the advertising.....

Dude111

An Awesome Dude
Reaction score
Ya Im not sure....... different parts of the site take along time to respond sometimes...... (Most VBB sites are instant)

Look at this site Magic :) -- www.videokarma.org

Thanx again buddy!

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
That site is very slick!

I did click on several threads and posts, just to see how the pages loaded. They load very fast on that site.....HOWEVER......that site does not contain all the links, images, and videos we have here. This definitely makes a difference. I also noticed they don't have all the advertisements we have here. I am assuming that site has Google Adsense.......CRF uses something different. The advertising service can be a huge hog of ram.

Just an FYI, CRF does it's forum maintenance cycle in the middle of the night, and this can make pages load like a turtle.......sometimes it can even "time out" your browser.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online