CALIFORNIA BREED 'Is Over'

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
CALIFORNIA BREED, the band originally built around the foundation of legendary vocalist-bassist Glenn Hughes, drummer extraordinaire Jason Bonham and newcomer guitarist-singer-songwriter Andrew Watt, "is over", according to a posting on the group's official Facebook page.

Watt elaborated on the CALIFORNIA BREED split in a separate posting, writing: "To the CALIFORNIA BREED fans here, I put everything I had into this band. All I can say is I was in it for the long hall.

"I have a lot of new music for you guys.

"[I am] going to be announcing my plans soon.

"I cannot tell you how much I appreciate you supporting us, buying our music, coming to our shows.

"This is not the end... It is truly the beginning.

" cannot wait to continue the quest to bring rock 'n' roll back to the people that are hungry for it.

"What an amazing learning experience for me here and introduction to an amazing world of people and fans that share love for the same thing."

Geez, what is it with Glenn being unable to keep bands together? The California Breed debut album was one of the best rock albums of 2014. This is annoying!

Ar-Pharazon

Reaction score
It seems Bonham is the guy who can't stay committed to a band.

Glen, has been in so many bands, it's hard to say if he has the same problem.

I don't think it's the "super talented guy who can't work & play well with others", like Schenker or Malmsteen.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Members online