Illegal Music Downloading

Flower

retired
Reaction score
:lmao:

Yeah I was going for the cheep beer as an example. And yeah that's what I was talking about Lynch. I was referring to "music fans" who say they have no money to buy music, but will spend that EXTRA cash on beer,smokes ect.

This "extra money" is after more important things are taken care of, of course. You know, like bills and food.

Everyone has a little extra money from time to time and it's up to that person how they wish to spend it. :cheers2

I'm amazed at how many people place beer & smoke money above other considerations but to each their own.

I don't download but I do haunt record shops (compare prices), check the internet, etc .. for good deals on my music. Much of the (my) fun is in the hunt for good value for great (IMO) music.

:grinthumb

Reaction score
Or are we talking about this stuff!?

3010.jpg

fear.gif

:heheh:

I wonder if it's like downloading low quality mp3s though... you might just be better off with this stuff..... :heheh:

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
LG will love the direction this thread has taken.....

downloading booze..:cheers2

Mr. Shadow

"Classic" Member
Reaction score
Okay... Morale question:

I am really a big fan of Springbok Nude Girls, a South African band. I cannot buy their albums anywhere but I can find it on Lala - Where music plays

I have a way to download songs from there and that way I managed to download 4 albums of them. Is that morally wrong or not in your eyes?

I have no problem with it. You were willing to pay but licensing will not allow.
Unfortunately, they have no contact information.
http://www.nudegirls.co.za/
I would think they'd love the devotion and exposure.

Last edited:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tnfkdg

Members online