If you are thinking of joining CRF ? DO IT !

Sunny

Settled down at last and very happy.
Reaction score
I just figured it would be her.. A few of us on here left that place for the same reasons.. I always thought she was cool.. And she surfs so that's a bonus in my book!!:grinthumb

Heck! It's a small world ain't it :D Sal is also one of my housemates and yes she is very cool. She went down the coast early this morning with her surfing pals.

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments Hard Rock..one of the keys here is that there is sooo much variety...some things we may not like or see eye to eye on, but we will on other things and that's a FACT. That keeps us a tight community.

Of course none of this would be possible without Shaggy supplying us all with a GREAT place to play and LG and Magic for making this a rock and roll paradise.

Cheers to my fellow mods too...and as far as the staff goes and interacting? We're rock fans and members like everyone else...and each day with CRF is a good day, and days I don't take for granted.

Cheers to all.

:cheers2

I also can't expand much on this! Even though we are getting bigger in size I believe we've already been where we need to be for the longest time. We have a lot of fly by night members but it's the core members that continue to come and contribute that we owe a lot of gratitude to. It's also the ones that come here and have a great demeanor with no drama that elevates the atmosphere to what we have now. Hard Rock and other new members are already showing potential to be long term and strong members here so it's grat that we are still building with great quality on top of quantity! I've never been in a forum for this long but I'm stuck because this is the peak in quality forum wise. Everything Metal said about interacting with enthusiasm is true but we wouldn't have that if we didn't have great members to interact with. Thanks everyone for making this the greatest online leisure, entertainment and music education site on the internet period! :cheers2

Sunny

Settled down at last and very happy.
Reaction score
^^^^^^ and really it is all down to the way the forum is run by the administrators and the SUPER mods :grinthumb ........ what would we do without you :D

I also noticed for the first time today (duh) the bit that states how many members and guests had looked at the forum today. The numbers are huge! When I saw it today it said something like active users in the last 24 hours - 2,600 guests and 92 members. That is awesome :)

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
^^^^^^ and really it is all down to the way the forum is run by the administrators and the SUPER mods :grinthumb ........ what would we do without you :D

I also noticed for the first time today (duh) the bit that states how many members and guests had looked at the forum today. The numbers are huge! When I saw it today it said something like active users in the last 24 hours - 2,600 guests and 92 members. That is awesome :)

It is! This is the first week I've ever seen in the 90's! :grinthumb

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I remember when I first joined, I had been looking for a music forum, the ones I was on allowed trolls, douchebags to just run the asylum. Was tempted to just give up when I found this one.

Bryter Later

Reaction score
:cheers2 Not much that I can add to this great thread really,except to say :

:thy:

to everyone on CRF for making life that bit happier and alot more friendlier:).

I am new to the world of forums,but this place immediately made me feel welcome,for which I am very grateful.

Here's to many more laughs,great polls,discussions etc on CRF :cheers2

:cheers2 Bryter.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onlineclass

Staff online

Members online