If you are thinking of joining CRF ? DO IT !

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments Hard Rock..one of the keys here is that there is sooo much variety...some things we may not like or see eye to eye on, but we will on other things and that's a FACT. That keeps us a tight community.

Of course none of this would be possible without Shaggy supplying us all with a GREAT place to play and LG and Magic for making this a rock and roll paradise.

Cheers to my fellow mods too...and as far as the staff goes and interacting? We're rock fans and members like everyone else...and each day with CRF is a good day, and days I don't take for granted.

Cheers to all.

:cheers2

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments Hard Rock..one of the keys here is that there is sooo much variety...some things we may not like or see eye to eye on, but we will on other things and that's a FACT. That keeps us a tight community.

Of course none of this would be possible without Shaggy supplying us all with a GREAT place to play and LG and Magic for making this a rock and roll paradise.

Cheers to my fellow mods too...and as far as the staff goes and interacting? We're rock fans and members like everyone else...and each day with CRF is a good day, and days I don't take for granted.

Cheers to all.

Thats the attitude I love from mods, wish more forums were a bit more laid back like this lol.

Sunny

Settled down at last and very happy.
Reaction score
I actually joined this forum by mistake. My cousin is a member of another CRF forum (??) and she said I should join. Well, when I googled CRF this is the one I thought she meant and joined up and I am glad I did as she very rarely posts on the other one now as she says it was hijacked by members forming little cliques and posting a load of garbage. My Mum was a member there too but stopped posting ages ago for the same reason. I am so glad my mistake was a good mistake :heheh:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^That's a great way to find your way here Sunny. Didn't realize your Mom was into forums, she might actually enjoy herself here, unless she's gone on to other things now.

TheFeldster

Mr Kite
Reaction score

Cheers to all.

Can't say it much better than that.

Sunny

Settled down at last and very happy.
Reaction score
^^That's a great way to find your way here Sunny. Didn't realize your Mom was into forums, she might actually enjoy herself here, unless she's gone on to other things now.

Now that she is semi-retired and moved out of the city she very rarely uses her PC but I have told her about this forum so you never know ..............

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
I actually joined this forum by mistake. My cousin is a member of another CRF forum (??) and she said I should join. Well, when I googled CRF this is the one I thought she meant and joined up and I am glad I did as she very rarely posts on the other one now as she says it was hijacked by members forming little cliques and posting a load of garbage. My Mum was a member there too but stopped posting ages ago for the same reason. I am so glad my mistake was a good mistake :heheh:

If your cousin is Long Tall Sally.. Tell her to come join here.. :flirt You didn't hear that from me..:heheh:

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
How did you know????? Yes she is!!
I just figured it would be her.. A few of us on here left that place for the same reasons.. I always thought she was cool.. And she surfs so that's a bonus in my book!!:grinthumb

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magicmoments

Members online