Help! What song is played on this clip?

RvdVeen

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

Thank you so much for all the attention to my question. I have been searching and searching but so far no luck.. I am really suprised this song they used on the episode is so rare!

I will continue my search and im hoping you will contribute if you find any more information about the song!

Thanks again!

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
I am really suprised this song they used on the episode is so rare!

It's really not that hard to believe. a LOT of TV shows will use obscure or little-known music for a multitude of reasons. I think that the biggest reason is the cost factor ... not having to pay out any sort of royalty or user-fee for using music can be the determining factor for many shoes.

The other thing that you have to think about, sometimes a session musician is brought in for the simple purpose of creating some music that sounds like it's from the era. It's not that hard to emulate a sound or an era of music, especially when used as background music. If that's the case, the chances of finding this music as a single track someplace might be impossible.

Are you sure the show is called "Born to Ride"? I found info on National Geographic's website called "Let It Ride" and specifically found an episode titled "British Invasion"

See links here for National Geographic ~and~ the IMDB:

Let It Ride: British Invasion | National Geographic Channel

"Let It Ride" British Invasion (TV Episode 2013) - IMDb

RvdVeen

Reaction score
Heya Lynch,

You are right. It's supposed to be Let it Ride, mistake on my side.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Staff online

Members online