Gus. G Wants To Bring Back The Classic Ozzy Sound!

aeroplane

In Urgent Need of Advice
Reaction score
Good idea!!

To do that....bring back Jake E Lee!!

Jake+E+Lee+Lee+Jake+E++A+Fine+Pink+Mist+I.jpg

:bow:

Yessssss!

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
I actually have some hopes for Ozzy to at least attempt to bring back the classic Ozzy sound. I mean...obviously its not going to be perfect considering the amount of time he's been in the music business, but I have a lot of respect for Ozzy and his band to continue to look into the future of music and continue to create great stuff. Sure, Scream and Black Rain were far different albums than what typical Ozzy fans are used to, but honestly, it's quite the achievement for someone of his stature to continue his walk into music.

I won't say I think their new stuff will sound just like typical old Ozzy, but I won't damper on him if it doesn't either. I will listen to it like I would any other album.

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
I would love nothing more for Ozzy than to put out a kickass, classic album instead of continuing this string of just alright albums. Speaking strictly from what I saw on "Scream" I don't know if Gus has the capacity to bring back the older Ozzy sound but we will just have to wait and see.

tomcat

CRF Ex-Con
Reaction score
On a Misty Mountain overlooking Strawberry Fields.
Good idea!!

To do that....bring back Jake E Lee!!

Jake+E+Lee+Lee+Jake+E++A+Fine+Pink+Mist+I.jpg

:bow:

THIS, is where Ozzy fumbled the ball. He had a very talented, and unique guitarists in Jake E. Lee, and he never seemed to appreciate him. What a waste. From what I've heard of the new Shozzy, yes shozzy, sharron and ozzy. (Ozzy is Sharon's bitch). I can't get into the new Shozzy album.

Last edited:

Rock Candy

Rock 'n' Roll Doctor
Reaction score
^^ I agree totally ^^

It's absolutely woeful the way that $haron and her puppet Ozzy have shafted so many great musicians over the years (Daisley and Kerslake, in particular); you really have to wonder why. I mean, cutting off their nose to spite their face, much?

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jik32

Staff online

Members online