Gene Simmons VS. Sharon Osbourne...Gene apologizes

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
I started watching the NEW Family Jewels just recently, or maybe it's just some I havn't seen yet, but the last one was pretty cool.. Gene and Shannon went to Amsterdam and a 13 year old boy who was doing a paper on him in school wrote him a few letters and wanted to meet him.
Gene agreed to meet the kid and it was pretty cool.. He took him around Amsterdam to show Gene some places of interest.
The part which was the focus, was going to the holocaust museum.
Gene's mother and her family were in one of the camps and he saw his grandfathers picture on the wall with something he wrote about being a prisoner there..
To say the least it was touching because it really struck a nerve with Gene since he remembers the time he and his mother were at a office where his mother was trying to come to America.
He teared up when the guy finally told his mother to raise her right hand to pledge allegiance or to swear her in as a American, and she raised her hand in the High Hitler pose.. He told her "You will never have to do that again".
Gene dosn't blubber.. He has a thing for being strong.. You can tell because he constantly holds back his emotions.

LyricalLaurel

EΔЯ ЯESPOИSIBŁE, too!
Reaction score
but I simply valued my time more than that, I literally could think of a 100 things I would rather do than watch any of those talk shows or reality shows.

Never Jerry Springer, or that kind of trash. I value my time too, and for me, watching some reality shows is like a bath in Calgon - "takes me away".... different strokes and all that ...

When this thread started I started tuning into the show just to see what was happening, and lately I'd forgotten about it. No loss, I'm sure, as they are probably all kissy kissy now.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Staff online

Members online