Gene Simmons VS. Sharon Osbourne...Gene apologizes

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
There is another thing I wanted to point out more in Gene's defense is that I watched "The Osbournes" all the time..
Ozzy was alot worse off than he is now as far as mumbling and tottering around.
Sharon is the feisty one.
If there was ever any problems Sharon would get right in it..
One time they had some new neighbors that were sitting on their porch drinking and being a little loud.
Well here comes the Orsbourne hell storm..
Sharon is out there trying to talk them down..
It ends up they pull the speakers outside and point them in the direction of the neighbors and blast some sabbath..
Then she starts chucking hams, and other food items over the fence onto their tennis court.
Eventually, the cops came.
But the difference between the Osbournes and the Simmons is that one is capable of being complete hellions, and the others are more laid back and keep to themselves at home.
Shannon hates for anybody to come over to her house that she dosn't know, so they are very private.
On the other hand Ozzy's family has a bunch of assistants running around handling their business.

I just can imagine Sharon Osbourne in another 30 years.. Sitting in a retirement center bitching up a storm and passer buyers..

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
^^^ I get the feeling that Sharon bitches at just about everything and everyone that crosses her path.

She was probably the best thing that happened to Ozzy and most likely the one person that was able to pull him out of the drug and drunken stooper he was in just about non-stop. My all accounts, most people say he'd be dead if it wasn't for her, so for that, I respect her. But personality wise, I can't stand the woman.

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
^^^ I get the feeling that Sharon bitches at just about everything and everyone that crosses her path.

She was probably the best thing that happened to Ozzy and most likely the one person that was able to pull him out of the drug and drunken stooper he was in just about non-stop. My all accounts, most people say he'd be dead if it wasn't for her, so for that, I respect her. But personality wise, I can't stand the woman.

Truth Bro. She saved his life.. But don't forget where she came from.. The daughter of a famous record producer and he was ready to dump Sabbath but she came to the rescue and got Ozzy out of that stoop.
Now Ozzy is a house pet for Sharon.. But it's cool.. I enjoyed when they got married a second time.. Ozzy was all blubbering through the wedding so you could see how much he loves Sharon..
She's the mother hen..

Astrid Kirchherr65

Classic 60's Chick
Reaction score
Truth Bro. She saved his life.. But don't forget where she came from.. The daughter of a famous record producer and he was ready to dump Sabbath but she came to the rescue and got Ozzy out of that stoop.
Now Ozzy is a house pet for Sharon.. But it's cool.. I enjoyed when they got married a second time.. Ozzy was all blubbering through the wedding so you could see how much he loves Sharon..
She's the mother hen..

:grinthumbI agree

I admire her for saving Ozzy but I'm not that fond of her otherwise..

LyricalLaurel

EΔЯ ЯESPOИSIBŁE, too!
Reaction score
Watched the latest episode of "Family Jewels" last night (online) - with a much more discerning eye because of this thread.

Tweed was talking about the tabloids. She said that they had no idea what agreements were made between her and Gene, what arrangements they had made early on, etc. This was in reference to her never being Mrs. Gene.

I agree. BUT she's talking to the kids about why she is living at the hotel. She says they are adult enough to know what is going on. Uh, no. You don't do that...you don't discuss your marital issues with your kids who are still incredibly vulnerable. It whispers of turning them against Gene.

One thing the shrink and Gene talked about was the effect his womanizing might have on his daughter - thinking that women are "less than" or objects. He had to stop and think on that. He seemed to be very moved in that show last night.

Coupe de grace - when Nick went to his father at the end of the show and asked him what would he do if anyone hurt HIS mother. Gene responded that he wouldn't allow it, or some such thing. Nick told him to keep that in mind. Hmmm. Either the kid is bright or he has someone good feeding him lines. This after spending time with his mom. Noooo.... these kids have to stay neutral.

So...my parting thought. Ozzy's kids were whacked out, yes. But these 2 are gonna be, if they aren't already - maybe not with drugs but with some family value issues. With the concept of what is and is not appropriate discussion with children (of most any age!).

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
^^^ I'd have to take your word for the assumption that Shannon is talking to the kids to side with her instead of Gene.. In all.. I still think she wants a ring to insure their future..To me that is what is up with those two.
It's not the first time she has tried to snag Gene in matrimony.
:)

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I have no worries for the kids even if they go their separate ways. They are both nearly adults, and know better than any of us how things stand between their parents.

Tempest in a teacup is how I look at this...after all these years Tweed "Finally" has had enough of the extra-marital affairs of her common law husband? Give me a break. And despite his many shortcomings, I don't think Gene is mean spirited and will make sure she is well taken care of in case they do split up.

I hope the show is canceled at the end of this year.:D

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
I hope the show is canceled at the end of this year.:D

And why is that young man? I thought you didn't care about reality TV shows..
And you know they would replace the family Jewels with say The Alice Cooper family hour..:heheh:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I am enjoying our Chat about the show, mostly because Gene Simmons is involved, but the program itself along with every other "reality" show does nothing for me Slip.

I have lots of other things I would rather do than watch someone's marriage or relationship unravel.:D

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Fair enough and of course I know your stance on reality shows.. I'm not of a TV person but I have basic cable and enjoy anything music related over the media freenzy about the war between the republicans and democrats. Really it gets real boring watching people running the country acting like kids..:rolleyes:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Staff online

Members online