Gene Simmons VS. Sharon Osbourne...Gene apologizes

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
ACKWARD!! Well it's the truth about the Osbournes being on drugs.. Maybe not Sharon but Jack and Kelly sure the hell were..
And we all know Ozzy has been there but in all, they are all doing much better and it was wrong for Gene to have said those things IF he did..

You know stuff like that is going to get printed by the tabloids!
They live on starting fires!!

Once again.. Gene is a stand up kinda guy..
Have you ever noticed that he looks straight at them right in the eyes and seems to be paying attention instead of nervously looking down or all over the room..
Here's to you Gene..:cheers2

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
Truth be told, I think Gene may have been a little afraid that Sharon might scratch his eyes out like a mother hen. :heheh:

LyricalLaurel

EΔЯ ЯESPOИSIBŁE, too!
Reaction score
^^^ :roflmao: ^^^

And he does look people in the eye; I've noticed that since this whole Gene Simmons might be getting "divorced" thing started. Slip - I agree in this case.... he was a stand up guy. It appears not much of this segment was spent on THIS topic, and rightfully so. He does know how to work a room and to speak - he is a business man down to the bone!

Astrid Kirchherr65

Classic 60's Chick
Reaction score
I love Gene Simmons, I bet he said those things and to some degree I agree...Genes kids are much better adjusted and he is a better father imo...I love Ozzy but seriously, the Osbornes have alot of issues.

That being said..He's also right..their family is their business..and he has manners ,and knows when to be gracious ! Good for him !

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
My biggest critique of Gene is his narcissism, he simply loves being in the news all the time.

I will never be a fan of any reality show his included, but I always respected him for what he has done to keep KISS alive all these years.

As far as apologizing for insulting someone's family, that is a nice Genuine gesture. Even though as someone mentioned Ozzy's family was seriously screwed up at the time.

Astrid Kirchherr65

Classic 60's Chick
Reaction score
My biggest critique of Gene is his narcissism, he simply loves being in the news all the time.

I will never be a fan of any reality show his included, but I always respected him for what he has done to keep KISS alive all these years.

As far as apologizing for insulting someone's family, that is a nice Genuine gesture. Even though as someone mentioned Ozzy's family was seriously screwed up at the time.

1) Yep , he's a egomaniac :heheh:RIGHT Up There with Donald Trump and Bret Michaels ..he doesn't bug me as much tho ? I don't think he takes himself AS serious as he likes to play us he does ?

2) Nope, As I have stated before I hate Reality Shows..but I admit to watching a season of this one...I think I like Genes kids :heheh: But I didn't even KNOW it was still on anymore ?

3) Yep, I think Ozzy's kids are really messed up..I only saw a few episodes when it came out{The Osbornes}..It was all bleeps and Dog poop ? I mean they made Ozzy look like a bloody clown and it offended me. ( I want The Prince Of Darkness not Dorkusmaximus !) But it wasn't Genes place to pass harsh words..and that apology looked real..so as I said good for him. We don't need another rock CAT FIGHT like Bret Michaels and Joe Elliot had a few years ago :grinthumb

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^I think his show "Family Jewels" has just about run it's course, perhaps that is part of the "fake drama" between him and Shannon to generate more ratings. Only they really know for sure and even if they do split up, I won't lose any sleep over it.:nw:

:D

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Members online

No members online now.