Gene Simmons VS. Sharon Osbourne...Gene apologizes

LyricalLaurel

EΔЯ ЯESPOИSIBŁE, too!
Reaction score
^^^ I'd have to take your word for the assumption that Shannon is talking to the kids to side with her instead of Gene.. In all.. I still think she wants a ring to insure their future..To me that is what is up with those two.
It's not the first time she has tried to snag Gene in matrimony.
:)

Not an assumption, Slip. I don't know that her intentions are to get the kids to side with her, but she is talking to them about the cause of the "Break-up". You can watch it at

Gene Simmons Family Jewels - Video - A&E TV

Though I agree she want that piece of paper.

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Not an assumption, Slip. I don't know that her intentions are to get the kids to side with her, but she is talking to them about the cause of the "Break-up". You can watch it at

Gene Simmons Family Jewels - Video - A&E TV

Though I agree she want that piece of paper.

:uh: I guess I'm gulible.. Although this is a Sharon Osbourne Gene Simmons thread and it's against the rules to derail a thread........
I am having a hard time believing Shannon Tweed is calling it quits.. Shhhhhh!!!

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^If it's connected to Gene Simmons, then it's fair game Slip, I am not worried about derailing this thread...after all it would have been finished a while ago if it was just about the View and his apology to Sharon.

I am not absolutely positive, but the percentage of marriages, relationships that have failed after a couple has hosted a reality show is almost 100%, Sharon and Ozzy being the only ones I can think of that are still together. I am not sure though so if some experts out there have hard facts they can correct me.

It does beg the question if you were happy why on earth would you risk losing what you have for publicity, which Gene doesn't need anyway.:dunno:

LyricalLaurel

EΔЯ ЯESPOИSIBŁE, too!
Reaction score
Oh, Slip, I'm not saying that they are calling it quits, not at all. I'm just saying that she is talking to the kids about what is wrong between the two of them - the girls he hangs out with, etc, and that it is wrong, IMO.

I'm sure she will stick around. They (the producers) just needed something to spice up this season...

Astrid Kirchherr65

Classic 60's Chick
Reaction score
I am enjoying our Chat about the show, mostly because Gene Simmons is involved, but the program itself along with every other "reality" show does nothing for me Slip.

I have lots of other things I would rather do than watch someone's marriage or relationship unravel.:D

:grinthumbLol . ..same reason I don't like reality shows or Soap Operas..Or Jerry Springer type shows..my own marriage/divorce /family is ENOUGH reality for me...I DON'T need to watch spoiled rich people doing it !

LyricalLaurel

EΔЯ ЯESPOИSIBŁE, too!
Reaction score
You know, for me some reality shows are a pleasant break from real life. They make me laugh and/or realize how good I have it, and how normal I am, or not :oyea:

Or my family - OMG! :wa

So stuff like Geney - just mind-numbing and sometimes after work I need that. And to be able to think how stupid people are, and give myself a pat on the back for NOT being in that same "place" in my real life. Puts some things in perspective for me! :wtf:

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
I've only watched 6 minutes of that link from the latest show and without being connected to the show (as much of a KISS fan as I am), what seems pretty odd to me is that Shannon would let these people follow her around with video cameras, including all the way down the hall to the hotel room she got, or being there ahead of time at her sister's place?

:wtf:

Really? If you were trying to get away from Gene and needed time away to think, etc... do you really think you can do with that a video crew following you around?

I dunno, I guess I don't buy it yet. perhaps she really is sick of that shit in real life. I don't doubt that at all. I'm not sure she "needs" to be married to Gene, but perhaps the sum of 25 years of this shit is just finally bursting and they are taking THOSE emotions and putting them into the show in scripted fashion.

*shrug*

I guess time will tell. I'm still of the mentality that "reality TV" is nearly as scripted as anything and everything else on TV and the only thing "real" about it is that they are acting under their own names rather than as a "character".

Astrid Kirchherr65

Classic 60's Chick
Reaction score
You know, for me some reality shows are a pleasant break from real life. They make me laugh and/or realize how good I have it, and how normal I am, or not :oyea:

Or my family - OMG! :wa

So stuff like Geney - just mind-numbing and sometimes after work I need that. And to be able to think how stupid people are, and give myself a pat on the back for NOT being in that same "place" in my real life. Puts some things in perspective for me! :wtf:

Understandable, However ,thats why the god lord gave us music :grinthumb

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Years ago when I was visiting a friend he had Jerry Springer on in the background while we were quaffing a cold beer, not being a fan of the show I asked him "What in Gawd's name are you watching ***** like that for :wtf:". I'll never forget his answer..."Because it makes me feel better about my own shitty life when I see people that are stupider than I am on Springer!". I never asked him about that again, but I simply valued my time more than that, I literally could think of a 100 things I would rather do than watch any of those talk shows or reality shows.

Meanwhile back to the mansion, I agree with the last part of Snoopy's post, it's all scripted, and if Shannon can't handle life with him anymore after all this time then too bad no one forced her to put up with it all these years. And she never complained once about her allowance I'll bet.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
I know someone that was on Springer...her and the boyfriend and the girlfirend went to dinner together the night before, shared hotel, had fun and beat the crap outta each other the next day on the show. They got $$ and yes the story was made up and they are all friends.

In fact the boyfriend was not even her boyfriend. Her husband was at home and did not do the show. :grinthumb

As far as FJ?? I'd much rather watch Gene rockin' out with the other guys. I try and focus my memories with KISS from the 70's.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Members online