Ever judge an album by its cover alone?

R. Evans

Left Of Center
Reaction score
Bought this without having heard anything while I was in high school. The music did live up to the cover.:grinthumb

album-molly-hatchet.jpg

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I always loved that cover, and I bought the album myself on first sight RE.:tup:

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score
I bought "Caress Of Steel" Rush because I thought the cover was great I was only young but I struck lucky and have been a fan ever since.

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
I have bought a few Boo Boo albums based on the Artist name.. And wished I hadn't..
But I'm sure most of us have bought a album one time or another just on appearance sake..
Thank God nowdays some of the CD stores let you sample a CD.. Even Frye has a set up to demo songs..

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Okay we only have HMV left all of the others have disappeared now. We have some really good small shops for vinyl and OOP CD's scattered around, and I have found some gems in Pawn shops of all places...hey desperate times breed desperate measures when it comes to the rare hard to find stuff. E-bay is good too, although I got shafted once on a fake CD.

Hepcat

retired
Reaction score
A great album cover, but I just couldn't ever get into the music.

Attachments

• Flock.jpg
    Flock.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 48

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I have that one Hep I got it the day you posted it...:D For the cover alone.:blush:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Members online

No members online now.