"Eddie Van Halen owes me an apology!"-Sammy Hagar

Titokinz

Earthbound misfit
Reaction score
Does Sammy Hagar REALLY expect an apology after making insulting assumptions like that? There are more dignified ways to gain media attention Sammy, like marrying a 21 year old stripper.

Powerage

Let There Be Rock!
Reaction score
I really don't see anything above that makes Sammy a whinner or spiteful of Van Halen.
The press is alway going to bring out stories like this. They feed on the drama in peoples lives.
But I think he has a point just thinking that there should be enough water under the bridge for him and Eddie to at least talk again.
They both have made a come back and it's time to celebrate the great music they have both brought back to the scene.
The whole pride issue here is mostly what is causing the lack of communication.
I'm going to guess soon that they will work things out and one day hopefully the media will print a story that is more positive and shows how they can work out their differences.
I'm just happy they made a couple of CD's that had a good old rock feel to them..

Now that Dave is back in the band, Sammy Hagar should never be allowed in the same room as either Eddie or Alex, never be allowed to contact them directly. He shouldn't even be allowed to speak to their lawyers. Ever.

foreverblue

Reaction score
wow it seems that that eddie is blameless and spotless now. it's all sammy's fault right? people seem to forget that eddie was the reason for dave's original exit, sammy's exit. and micheal anthony 's exit.
the question is how long till he turns on dave again

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I really don't see anything above that makes Sammy a whinner or spiteful of Van Halen.
The press is alway going to bring out stories like this. They feed on the drama in peoples lives.
But I think he has a point just thinking that there should be enough water under the bridge for him and Eddie to at least talk again.
They both have made a come back and it's time to celebrate the great music they have both brought back to the scene.
The whole pride issue here is mostly what is causing the lack of communication.
I'm going to guess soon that they will work things out and one day hopefully the media will print a story that is more positive and shows how they can work out their differences.
I'm just happy they made a couple of CD's that had a good old rock feel to them..
To be honest I can agree with this, not to mention I don't understand why fans care so much beyond the music regarding behind the scenes stuff with bands. Both Chickenfoot and VH have put out decent albums and for me anyway that is where it should just be focused on. Less attention on what Hagar says or what he doesn't say. I think the media does need to stop bringing this so much attention.

foreverblue

Reaction score
To be honest I can agree with this, not to mention I don't understand why fans care so much beyond the music regarding behind the scenes stuff with bands. Both Chickenfoot and VH have put out decent albums and for me anyway that is where it should just be focused on. Less attention on what Hagar says or what he doesn't say. I think the media does need to stop bringing this so much attention.

i've been saying for ages that there is been fantastic music from both editions of van halen.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
i've been saying for ages that there is been fantastic music from both editions of van halen.

Agreed and also Chickenfoot. I like both bands and regarding VH I like songs I heard from the Hagar era too.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CelinaByb7

Members online

No members online now.