Allow me to be Petty for a moment...

Nai Noswad

Reaction score
Welcome from me also..... and I had several problems when I first joined with access to various threads and features. They eventually were solved by several mods here.
You have an eclectic taste in music......I have not heard of several bands on your list above.
BOC is one of my all time favorites...saw them 3 times in 1974, 1990?, and 2010?.
I told a short tale on a thread here about the first time I heard their first lp right after it came out.
What was that Doug?.... Remind me (us) I can't remember.

Celystial

Carey'd away
Reaction score
Welcome from me also..... and I had several problems when I first joined with access to various threads and features. They eventually were solved by several mods here.
You have an eclectic taste in music......I have not heard of several bands on your list above.
BOC is one of my all time favorites...saw them 3 times in 1974, 1990?, and 2010?.
I told a short tale on a thread here about the first time I heard their first lp right after it came out.
Polyjamorous is a good way to describe my music taste, but I learned from someone whose taste is even more so than mine.

dr wu

Dr Prog
Reaction score
What was that Doug?.... Remind me (us) I can't remember.
I think I told this story before but in Spring of 1972 my brother had a house at college in Bloomington IN at IU on 17th st where many college kids used to drive into the campus up this hill being one of the access roads to the campus dorms etc. I came to visit one sunny afternoon since term was almost over (I still lived in a dorm...), and he and his new roomates were listening to the first BOC lp and blasting it out the windows on the front porch (they were stoned of course).
It blew me away not having heard it before.
:guitar:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Staff online

Members online