Eagles (Official Thread)

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Eagles Vinyl Box Set Due in October

EAGLES_Vinyl_Box-1.jpg

Source Link

As the Eagles continue their 2013 tour, the six studio albums they released on Asylum Records between 1972 and 1979 will soon be available on vinyl once again — this time in a limited-edition box set called, um, ‘The Studio Albums 1972-1979.’

Here are the albums you’ll get:

‘Eagles’
‘Desperado’
‘On The Border’
‘One Of These Nights’
‘Hotel California’
‘The Long Run’

Each LP features faithfully reproduced original album packaging, and there are even two special artwork upgrades: The sleeve of ‘Eagles’ will fold out into a poster (as the group intended), and ‘Hotel California’ will include a replica of the original poster with band photos in full color for the first time.

‘The Studio Albums 1972-1979′ set is limited to 5,000 copies, each of which is numbered and has a gold foil stamp of the band’s logo. You can pick it up for $149.98 :)pullhair:) starting Oct. 29.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^That's great news for Eagle fans...and they are one of the bands who sound better on original vinyl than CD, at least they do to me.:tup:

$150 for 6 albums is about right, most label releases are between $20-30.00 so I might end up getting all six when they arrive. I will play them all within a day or two to make sure there are no glitches, unlike the US pressing of Abbey Road which was a disaster and EMI has done nothing to sort out.:wtf:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Considering I've been looking at getting all their records on vinyl at my 2nd hand shops, for me this box set is perfect. And yes I have them all on CD already but I'll trade those in next time I go to the flea market.

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Seems that whenever I get in the mood for the Eagles, I always end up playing this one a couple of times...

Witchy Woman

rtbuck

Reaction score
I just picked up this one on cd Sunday...I always liked this album(I had the vinyl) because they play a couple of Joe Walsh tunes(Life's Been Good & All Night Long)

51TDTEgwqXL._SX300_.jpg

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magicmoments

Members online

No members online now.