Do You Still Buy Cds / Vinyl?

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I was not talking crap about Metallica, I singled out St Anger because it is notoriously bad of an album for a number of reasons.

mich

Reaction score
I still buy CD's. Especially singles which I buy on ebay as music shops only sell a whole album.

Jet

Midway Up The Ceiling
Reaction score
I have never downloaded. I buy CDs and sometimes I get lucky with something vinyl or in a cassette. I don't care if people download. I feel it's fair to do it.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Speaking of Itunes or apple related things I am tempted to start up Itunes because I need an Ipod, tired of being stuck with MP3 players that can't carry enough music space. Speaking of that also I have no issue with people who download off Itunes even if thats their only way to buy music, its better than if they all downloaded illegally.

metalife

Reaction score
Yeah, I loved it. It was interesting to hear musicians opinions on the state of the industry. As Josh Homme said, 'the internet may be good for some things but there's no book stores and no music stores.

So many bands have the ability to record in their own home or garage, but recording in an actual studio designed for making music is so much better.

Trent Razor mentions that half the kids don't know how to use all the effects they have access too.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Members online