Do you prefer Music or Movies/TV?

Vehicle

Aging Metalhead
Reaction score
Music is always #1.

Movies are a distant 2nd, but way, waayyy ahead of TV.

Even when I do watch TV, I go the On Demand thing and find something I like.

1. History Channel
2. Smithsonian
3. BBC America
4. American Heroes.

In that order. If nothing suits, I sift through others.

p.s. Just to clarify, I prefer reading over movies AND tv.

recgord27

Walking down a dusty road
Reaction score
Top priority for me is always music, whether it's listening to a record or cd, or watching a music dvd. Even when I walk the dogs or go hiking, I have my mp3 player blasting away. If I wasn't married, I probably wouldn't have a tv at all.

Musikwala

Popmartian
Reaction score
What kind of question is this on a music forum?? :gig Of course, music trumps everything!! Movies can be fun and TV is okay but the programme/channel has to be something interesting and informative like Nat Geo or Travel. But Music is light years ahead of everything else! :bow:

If I wasn't married, I probably wouldn't have a tv at all.

Haha I know exactly what you mean.

Mistral Wind

Reaction score
I prefer music to everything...
Apart from music, I like to read and watch movies...
As for tv, I guess it's about three years that I don't watch it... I just don't feel the need.

Johnny-Too-Good

Reaction score
It was always music for me, and still is. When we were younger, and had friends round I would have my music blasting while we were smoking a bit, and the TV wasn't even considered. But times have changed. My wife is a TV fanatic, so it is on all of the time. I rarely watch a programme the whole way through though. I have the laptop and scan around various music sites, glancing up at the TV now and again. Used to watch a lot of movies and football, but I have lost interest in both over the last few years. Most of my music is now listened to in the car. I do record a lot of Live performances and music documentaries. I have quite a large catalogue of them now and watch them when my wife has gone to bed :gig

stepcousin

stuck in the 70's
Reaction score
music by far over movies/TV. I will say this: music kinda jacks me up and when I get off work or just wake up, I just want to chill on TV and not get all jacked up. Music moves me, TV does not. TV is for when I just wanna vedge out and not think.

Rocking Jodi

Reaction score
Music takes priority over TV. I do watch the occasional movie, but very little TV.

architect

Supine In The Sunshine
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies everyone.

I know a lot of people who are obsessed with TV and all the garbage on it, like Walking Dead, Real Housewives..., Tosh.0, Duck Dynasty, all that *****.

When people ask me what shows I watch and I say none, they look at me like I'm crazy or something.

Music is number 1 with me and it always has been. When I find a new band that just blows me away, the feeling is amazing. Nothing compares to putting a record on and losing yourself in the sound.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online