Do you prefer Music or Movies/TV?

architect

Supine In The Sunshine
Reaction score
I watch my share of TV, mostly sports and PBS, but I have no real interest in anything that is on TV today.

I would rather listen to music. Sometimes I don't turn the TV on for a week at a time because I'm exploring an artist's discography or getting into a new band. And I have an infinite interest in music and music history. So I'm constantly researching old and new music for undiscovered gems.:)

Anyway the question is are you like me, does music take priority over TV?

Sunny

Settled down at last and very happy.
Reaction score
Music definitely takes priority over TV. I do like to watch football (soccer) and rugby on TV and that's about it. We don't have PBS or cable TV of any kind. Heck, I don't even have the time to sit down and watch movies on DVD these days :tongue:

Jet

Midway Up The Ceiling
Reaction score
I like it when movies use Classic Rock in their soundtrack. :D

Taboo

Toward the Within
Reaction score
Music >>> TV/Movies

though there are quite a few very interesting hows out there :D

Jet

Midway Up The Ceiling
Reaction score
60% to 40% Music to Movies... I do like watching movies and some TV shows. 10% of my viewing time also involves concert films or music documentaries.

I love music documentaries. :D

AboutAGirl

oh, be nice
Reaction score
That's a pretty tough question. Movies or TV alone wouldn't stand up against music, but when you put them together... it's hard to imagine a life without all of them. I suppose music is more essential, since I can't watch TV while I walk.

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
Music always has the first priority for me, but I love movies as well, I follow a couple of TV shows, love to watch baseball and soccer and also watch quite a few concert films/music docs. During off-seasons, I can easily go weeks without turning on my TV once.

JulyMary

Coming Back To Life
Reaction score
It is much more relaxing to stay in bed and listen to music until I fall asleep. But I always love to watch a good movie or some series when I have more free time.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online