David Bowie (Official Thread)

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
That IS a very cool letter!! Quite enjoyed that. Got some clean up finished in this thread as well.

Wanna add an early freaky piece too. Hope you all enjoy....

Please, Mr. Gravedigger

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
I have been listening to a lot of Bowie lately, in particular his 90's work onward and I'm convinced "I'm Afraid of Americans" is the most vicious song in his entire catalog. I love it.

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
Shocked.gif

Omigod omigod omigod omigod omigod omigod! Yes! Finally! Bowie is coming back. All is right with the world! :D

Aktivator

aka Hightea
Reaction score
While its nothing ground breaking I do like the new Bowie album.

Just found this on you tube.
I saw this tour (this could be my night)
this was so haunting

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^I guess the fact he released a new album after being quiet for so long is as important as the music itself, at least his fans probably feel that way. Haven't picked it up yet and not sure I'm going to.

Hurdy Gurdy Man

Reaction score
Along with Paul and Ringo,Bowie has held true to his musical inclinations to keep the customer satisfied.Naturally,no one is expecting any of them to deliver on the levels they were on at the peaks of their Hall-Of Fame careers,but I'm thrilled with the idea that they didn't just say "Oh,well,I guess we've made our money and exerted all the influence we have to offer,let's just get out NOW and the fans will have all the old records to listen to"Instead,every now and then they offer up a set of songs that tells us all that they're still highly dedicated in their concerted efforts to make as many people as happy as possible before their own mortalities have run their courses.What's more,a 72-year old Ringo is still roaming the world with his All Starr Band,and McCartney is coming to MY area to played at storied Fenway Park,also into HIS seventies!

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Craqdi

Staff online

Members online