CRF is pleased to announce...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reaction score
Today 63 have visited the site in the last 24 hours. That is 9 members per moderator according to my math. No offense, just sayin'
none taken, I can see where you are coming from.. I think we try to keep at least one on at all times, we take care of quite a few spammers as well, usually before they can spam the forum, some other maintenance type things too, for some of us non-overachievers we have our work cut out for us:heheh:

:lmao:

Aktivator

aka Hightea
Reaction score
watch out for those yahoo spiders they bite.

poison%20spider.gif

keep up the good work

annie

metal maniac
Reaction score
none taken, I can see where you are coming from.. I think we try to keep at least one on at all times, we take care of quite a few spammers as well, usually before they can spam the forum, some other maintenance type things too, for some of us non-overachievers we have our work cut out for us:heheh:

I can see your point. I sure wouldn't want to have to read every post every day. I concur, keep up the good work. :tup:

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
:heheh:

That was alot to read through...

Thanks Thumper, Lynch, Tray,Lady,Aktivator and Annie :grinthumb

Salmacis....It's great to be a part of the team.

:cheers:

Reaction score
I can see your point. I sure wouldn't want to have to read every post every day. I concur, keep up the good work. :tup:

thank you Annie:)
it helps with members that behave.. unlike some of you.. you know who you are:tongue::nw:

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
heh.. that could help.

If not, I'd suggest this: I stole it from a couple of mods
at another music forum. It's a couple of years old, however
it's pretty obvious the book has never been opened.

threadpostingfordummies.png

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Hey MP! Congratulations! If Sal thought he was surprised you should have seen me when I saw you in our bat cave before even seeing this thread! Well deserved Bud!

To clear up the number of moderators question, IMO being a moderator isn't just monitoring behavior and eliminating spam. If that's all it was then we really wouldn't need many because we have a great spam filter and a great team of posters here who rarely step out of line.

Picking a mod is more about getting things flowing here and IMO it helps for the team to be diverse and enthusiastic. All the picks have been that and with a great team here as I've said it's hard not to have more. MP was an excellent pick as he's easygoing as hell, postwhores with enthusiasm :heheh:, spends time on his band threads, has diverse taste but will really push certain bands that the rest of us aren't as up on, is friends with everybody and will make my job easier which is the highest priority! :lmao:

Get to work MP! :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shannan518

Members online

No members online now.