CRF is pleased to announce...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Nice of you to stop by AK.:tup:

MP has earned the moderator spot beyond question his contributions here have been tremendous, and his easy going demeanor fits exactly with what we want in the forum.

No one has any reason to fear anything Tiny Tim...although I have 15 days in the pool myself...:heheh:

Last edited:

Aktivator

aka Hightea
Reaction score
Nice of you to stop by AK.:tup:

MP has earned the moderator spot beyond question his contributions here have been tremendous, and his easy going demeanor fits exactly with what we want in the forum.
thanks yeah I don't come to the welcome threads much. :heheh: Don't take it as a knock or being mean to the b-day wishes and announcements just short for time and have to cut corners somewhere.
Happy B-day to everyone for the whole year and congrats on any accomplishments. :heheh:

In regards to MP we like to disagree but I've got no problem with him as mod even if he boots me. :tongue: I'm sure he will do a good job!

Tiny Tim - $20 he boots me first :tongue:

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
thanks yeah I don't come to the welcome threads much. :heheh: Don't take it as a knock or being mean to the b-day wishes and announcements just short for time and have to cut corners somewhere.
Happy B-day to everyone for the whole year and cograts on any accomplishments. :heheh:

In regards to MP we like to disagree but I've got no problem with him as mod even if he boots me. :tongue: I'm sure he will do a good job!

Tiny Tim - $20 he boots me first :tongue:

I dont think anyone would get booted. Just be glad it's not me. A couple of posters (no names mentioned) might end with with "missing" posts with no warning or reason.

:eek:hyeah:

MP will be a good mod, I have no doubt in my mind.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^The voice of reason has appeared...:heheh:

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
I always miss everything :tongue: Welcome to the team MP! You'll be an excellent mod!
Hmm, one supa-mod didn't know about another supa-mod coming on board. I think I'm smelling a demotion. Either that or Magic was at taco bell earlier today. :wtf: Definitely smellin' something though. :bonk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magicmoments

Staff online

Members online