crazy idea

Reaction score
i got an awesome idea you guys. As i have posted in the past, why dont we all, as a forum, go and make a top 100 rock and roll songs list lke 1ce a year that will be posted on new years. I have seen a ton of crappy top 100's, but I really think we could all pull together and make one of the best out there, we do know more about rock and roll together than nayone else out there. gimme some feedback on wat u think.

cnbpjb

Reaction score
I don't think this is crazy. Although how to determine the list and what songs will be on there and in what order is the question. :confused:

cunundrumpw

Reaction score
I agree with cnbpjb. It is a great idea, but the order of the songs will be different for everyone.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
How would you want it viewable on the site, just a normal post with the list of the albums and is edited everytime?

squeedle53

Chunkadelic!
Reaction score
Man, that would be a real toughie!

Everybody interested would submit their list to one person or a commitee who would then have to break it down, counting the votes for each individual tune, then ranking from most to least votes. If even dozens (4 or 5 dozen) of folks submited one hundred tunes, it would be a daunting task. Imagine if it broke out and hundreds voted! I wouldn't want THAT job.

Ooops! Didn't realize this thread was that old! Revival anyone?

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rascal_212

Members online