Corrosion of Conformity (Official Thread)

Fever

Reaction score
Re: Corrosion of Conformity

COC has a show Saturday night at the Lincoln Theatre here in Raleigh

Chevelle

Protected Witness
Reaction score
Re: Corrosion of Conformity

The first time I heard "Clean My Wounds" on KNAC I became an instant fan of this band and went out and bought Deliverance. I do not own Eye For An Eye but I have everything from Blind through In The Arms Of God including Live Volume.
If I had to pick a favorite it would probably be Wiseblood (mainly for the title track and Long Whip/Big America and King Of The Rotten). But, I'm never diappointed when I put on America's Volume Dealer.
I like the beginning of Live Volume when the band takes the stage and progressively powers up their equipment. It's pretty impressive.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Love their sludgy sound. Have a very Downish vibe to them.
First album I found of theirs was their 2012 self titled one brand new for 5 bucks.
River of Stone

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
Love their sludgy sound. Have a very Downish vibe to them.
First album I found of theirs was their 2012 self titled one brand new for 5 bucks.
River of Stone

Not for nothing, since Pepper Keenan is in both bands. He actually didn't play on that particular album, but his fingerprints were still all over the sound. You should check out their older albums with Pepper. Superb stuff. The bands first two albums, also without Pepper, are very good as well, but I do prefer the releases with Pepper.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Not for nothing, since Pepper Keenan is in both bands. He actually didn't play on that particular album, but his fingerprints were still all over the sound. You should check out their older albums with Pepper. Superb stuff. The bands first two albums, also without Pepper, are very good as well, but I do prefer the releases with Pepper.

Definitely a great musician he is but I will actually go right back in their albums even ones he isn't on. Always cool to hear how bands start and evolve.

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
Oh yes...

Corrosion Of Conformity will release "No Cross No Crown" in January - their first album with Pepper Keenan since 2005.

129c960b-a632-4f70-af68-217622395052.jpg

"No Cross No Crown" tracklist:

Novus Deus
The Luddite
Cast The First Stone
No Cross
Wolf Named Crow
Little Man
Matre's Diem
Forgive Me
Nothing Left To Say
Sacred Isolation