Corrosion of Conformity (Official Thread)

hawk11

Reaction score
Re: Corrosion of Conformity

Real good band., kind of remind me of a cross between Black Sabbath and Lynyrd Skynyrd. Deliverence is a masterpiece and also love Wiseblood, Blind and In the Arms of God as well.

Southern fried metal at it's best!

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score

Deliverance ,Wiseblood and Blind are my favorites and even though I didn't like the change in sound at first it didn't take long for Deliverance and Wiseblood to work their magic on me. Both are cream of the crop albums.

ComfortablyNumb

Unquestionable Presence
Reaction score

Blind is killer. Can't upload it to my Itunes since my disc-tray ****ing broke.
Anyway their new album is killer. It is back to their animosity days.
Trying to go see them tonight in NYC. Saw them back in October, but still it would be cool to see them as headliners.

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score

I saw them awhile back w/ BLS ..great live band. Good luck with your efforts in seeing them, Numb. I need to give their new one a listen soon :grinthumb

ComfortablyNumb

Unquestionable Presence
Reaction score

It's good. thanks. cant find anyone to go though. the person id ask......... well still an issue. they are a great live band. saw some pictures from a friend who saw them at a house show in Raleigh in'10. that would be sick.

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score

I saw them at either the Wiltern or House of Blues ..both in Hollywood..can't remember. Both are really small, excellent venues to see a show at. They were awesome, I'd love to see them again. I have their DVD though so that's always cool to pop in the DVD player and crank up the stereo.

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score

I haven't got any of their albums, saw them support Megadeth way back in Wales and they invited an audience member to play bass on a song, was awesome, they were very good and I will be seeing them again at the Bloodstock festival this year:)

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

I have "Deliverance" in the collection...but can't remember what I thought of it...:hm:

I do remember it's because of Mud's recommendation I picked it up.

Phil B.

Far Out Man!
Reaction score

Wiseblood and Deliverance get a lot of play here. I used to have Blind, and don't remember a lot of it. It was one of the many sell backs in the college days to fund wild weekends. Need to pick it up again.

ComfortablyNumb

Unquestionable Presence
Reaction score

Been listening to their albums (all of them). Animosity, Blind, Deliverance, Wiseblood, Live Volume, In The Arms Of God, and their self titled are just killer. I think Blind and Deliverance, Animosity, and their recent one are their best.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online