Christian Music?

stepcousin

stuck in the 70's
Reaction score
I've been a big fan of christian music for the better part of about 22 years. For about 10 of those years it was all I bought exclusively. You name the genre, I was or still am into it from inspirational and folkish to heavy metal and thrash and alot of really obscure rare stuff. The music varies extremely but the message is consistently the same. I would guess that I probably have more christian music than anyone else here on CRF.

Jet

Midway Up The Ceiling
Reaction score
Eye Of The Storm~Mark Heard

He Will Listen To You~Mark Heard

Jet

Midway Up The Ceiling
Reaction score
Love Crucified A Rose~Michael Card

The Things We Leave Behind~Michael Card

Mr. Shadow

"Classic" Member
Reaction score
Landon Spradlin - No More Blue Mondays

DC Talk - What if I stumble W/Lyrics

You Won't Relent - Jesus Culture

Hillsong United - "Oceans" (Live at RELEVANT)

'Beautiful Saviour' Planetshakers

stepcousin

stuck in the 70's
Reaction score
^^^Rich Mullins is awesome. I didnt discover his music until after he died. What an incredible heart for God he had.

BTW, I just picked up that Mark Heard "Eye Of The Storm" vinyl LP last Saturday. I've never heard it before but now I must give it a spin.

Jet

Midway Up The Ceiling
Reaction score
^^^Rich Mullins is awesome. I didn't discover his music until after he died. What an incredible heart for God he had.

BTW, I just picked up that Mark Heard "Eye Of The Storm" vinyl LP last Saturday. I've never heard it before but now I must give it a spin.

Give it a spin for me too. I just love that song. Rich Mullins was a man after God's own heart. I cannot wait to speak to him in heaven. :D

Angels Watching Over Me~Amy Grant

Miranda

Reaction score
I'm inspired by a prominent artist Sinach, who has written more than 200 songs. She's a brilliant singer and a recording artist. Her songs inspire people to love the Lord and strengthen people's faith. I admire all her songs. They encourage me and give hope. My best-liked one is "The presence of the Lord".

Hurdy Gurdy Man

Reaction score
Would you say Mahalia Jackson was the all time best of this genre as I've heard many say?

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Staff online

Members online