Christian Music?

Sunny

Settled down at last and very happy.
Reaction score
Religion is a very private thing for many people. I suppose I am an agnostic. Perhaps because of the job I do, I have seen an awful lot of suffering and death and wonder why, even though I've heard some of them crying out to God and Jesus for relief and help, there was none. It's not just that though, there are lots of other reasons. That's just me though and it's very personal.

Jet

Midway Up The Ceiling
Reaction score
Religion is a very private thing for many people. I suppose I am an agnostic. Perhaps because of the job I do, I have seen an awful lot of suffering and death and wonder why, even though I've heard some of them crying out to God and Jesus for relief and help, there was none. It's not just that though, there are lots of other reasons. That's just me though and it's very personal.

Fair enough. As a Christian, there are tons of things that I do not understand. I know that when I get to heaven the first thing I'm going to want to know is why did my horse have to die, when I cried out to you. [God] There is no explanation in the Bible or any advice from well-meaning people that has helped me to understand or heal my heart.

Jet

Midway Up The Ceiling
Reaction score
I love that song Jake! ♥ ^ ^

Free~Steven Curtis Chapman (For all those who feel like they are in any kind of prison)

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
If we are playing songs I may as well put my favorites in the genre:

Anberlin-Fin*

Switchfoot-Sing It Out

Relient K-Forget and Not Slow Down

Jet

Midway Up The Ceiling
Reaction score
Soot and Stars, I love that Switchfoot song. :grinthumb

Great Lengths~PFR

I was just wondering if this is supposed to be a gospel/Christian thread, then what is Black Sabbath and Yes in here for? I try my best to follow the rules on this forum, so I think others should be considerate also.

Last edited:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoustonBoy

Staff online

Members online