Bret Michael's suffers massive brain hemmorage

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
April 27th.... some guy here on the forums called it.

That was on last night and I didn't watch it.. But does anybody know if this is true?? not that it amounts to a huge pile of piss ant shit to me.. I just was wondering if the entire show was recorded before he had the hemmorage..

annie

metal maniac
Reaction score
That was on last night and I didn't watch it.. But does anybody know if this is true?? not that it amounts to a huge pile of piss ant shit to me.. I just was wondering if the entire show was recorded before he had the hemmorage..

Yes, I remember reading that Trump said it was. Possibly Bret flew in for a live interview. Very strange after all the hoopla about his heart.

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Yes, I remember reading that Trump said it was. Possibly Bret flew in for a live interview. Very strange after all the hoopla about his heart.

I wouldn't put it past that Trump admired Bret's ability to market anything..
Both Bret and Gene Simmons have that going for themselves..:D

annie

metal maniac
Reaction score
THE LATEST NEWS AND INFORMATION:

Bret Michaels TV Appearance Schedule & 'Custom Built' Release Date -- Posted by Patrick on Monday, May 24 2010

Celebrity Apprentice winner Bret Michaels will be appearing on the following TV shows this week. Be sure & tune in or set your DVR to record. Check local listings for exact time & channel in you area.

Monday 5/24
'Today Show' �
'LIVE with Regis & Kelly'�

Tuesday 5/25
'Tonight Show' with Jay Leno

In addition, due to Bret's recent recovery period, the release date for his upcoming album 'Custom Built' has been moved to July 6th.�

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Murphy_orrest

Staff online

Members online