Bret Michael's suffers massive brain hemmorage

LXA

Old Noob
Reaction score
I think Brett is going to be the next musician to pass after Dio. I just have a feeling.

ladyislingering

retired
Reaction score
It's a possibility. I hope not, though. Bret has so many miles yet.

Hopefully this is all just a minor setback. Hopefully he's able to continue his lifestyle, at maybe a slower pace, but he loves what he does, and he seems to love life. It's too soon for him. Body, and spirit. There's so much to be had in his life.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Yeah this is terrible...for all the crap I've seen written about him he is a nice guy who's music is good and not what some people say it is. :wa

Get well Bret!!

Astrid Kirchherr65

Classic 60's Chick
Reaction score
Gene is a bit smarter than that , I think

He's also more settled down than he promotes
He's in a good stable relationship ,which seems to agree with him...he doesn't drink or do drugs...and he's much older..but I bet in better health...

Bret as I posted before should take this situation as a wake up call and change his lifestyle choices..eating better,,,cutting out the drinking ..and maybe REALLY finding a better life. He got lucky this time...and I am NOT a fan of his but I'd hate to see this repeat and end up with worse results...Just saying :D

Oh Brother..He needs to focus on HIS HEALTH..F the Damn Tour !

Seriously Bret...

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
A very bumpy road for Bret.. This is his wake up call and it's good that he's been paying attention to the warning signs.
I lost a friend who was only 36 from this.. I hope Bret can pull through this..

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
That is sobering news for sure, I think Bret should settle for recovering from all his serious medical issues and worry about everything else down the road. I hope he does pull through.

That 70s Guy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
from blabbermouth.net

BRET MICHAELS Wins 'Celebrity Apprentice' - May 23, 2010
POISON singer Bret Michaels made it to Sunday's live finale and won the title of "Celebrity Apprentice", beating out actress Holly Robinson Peete.

"Bret Michaels, his creativity and imagination are just amazing," said Donald Trump, who chose Michaels as the winner to receive $250,000 for his charity, the American Diabetes Association. "He's been through a lot."

Michaels, who was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes when he was six years old, flew from Los Angeles to New York on Sunday to attend the NBC show.

"[Doctors] didn't want you to be here tonight, are you risking your life being here?" Trump asked Michaels, according to Newsday.com.

"Lately, it seems like me standing up is risking my life," Michaels joked.

Even Robinson Peete conceded that Michaels was a strong competitor.

"My 5-year-old son said, 'Mom, I love you, but I'm kinda pulling for Bret,' " she said. "How can you beat that?"

Read more from Newsday.com.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Murphy_orrest

Members online