Blue Oyster Cult (Official Thread)

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Re: Blue Oyster Cult

My apologies I put Cultosaurus Erectus before Mirrors for some strange reason, they were released the other way around...:bonk:

Thanks to Rocker440 for letting me know, I have corrected the dates now.:D

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

I'm sad to say that I need to add more BOC to my collection.

This thread got my intrest back up!

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

GODZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA RULZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ:):):)

someenchantedeveningalb.jpg

By blackglove at 2009-12-12

This is a great disc!!

Rocker440

Reaction score

My apologies I put Cultosaurus Erectus before Mirrors for some strange reason, they were released the other way around...:bonk:

Thanks to Rocker440 for letting me know, I have corrected the dates now.:D

Me, I did what? :huh: It's all good LG! It would've most likely blew right by me as well, if I hadn't bought that album when it first came out, and also saw BOC on that tour, too. I don't know where to start when it comes to this fantastic band, their many great albums, songs, and also their performances! :tup:

I will probably be back to this thread many times, so I hope I don't make too many members nod off! ;)

I'll try to find some songs that are some of my favorites that haven't already been included here, although that may prove to be fairly difficult, as many of them are here now! :rock:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

No worries Rocker440, there are plenty of songs left to post. I will do the next album later today seeing there is some interest in this old dinosaur.:heheh:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

Although Ezekiel posted this one a long time ago it deserves another viewing.:grinthumb

If I were to recommend One Blue Oyster Cult album to someone who never heard their music before, then it would definitely be 1981's "Fire Of Unknown Origin".(Other than a greatest hits compilation.;)) It encompasses the entire range of the band at the pinnacle of their career. I remember buying it and just saying..."Wow!, they've done it again." This also marked a comeback of sorts seeing both albums before it didn't do well commercially.

Heavy Metal.

Last edited:

PinkFreud

Rock Junkie
Reaction score

I'm almost embarrassed to admit that I found this band via Guitar Hero, but I'm a big fan of "Cities on Flame with Rock and Roll" and "Don't Fear the Reaper".

I need to find more of them
Nothing wrong with that! Heck, I've found so many songs through the Guitar Hero video games it's not even funny!

Gabble Ratchet

Reaction score

After a good few listens, I can give a big :tup: to this band, I quite like them! Thanks LG and CRF for introducing me to them.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

Glad to hear it Sal, they are a unique band, and I will always have a soft spot for them.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Members online