Blue Oyster Cult (Official Thread)

Speed King

Rockin to the East & West
Reaction score
^ On Your Feet is definiitely worth getting, especially if you are a fan. I've got all the albums, except the compilations and boxsets.

Just picked up a copy of "On Your Feet" at the "CD Source" in Rockford. I sampled it on youtube last night. All I can say I should've snagged this one up years ago, "Buck's Boogie" alone is well worth the price of admission, BTW, the price of admission was $4.99 :grinthumb

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Would anyone be offended if I did an album review of B.O.C. Tyranny & Mutation? I know this album inside out, backward and sideways.

I would enjoy your 'in depth analysis' of one of BOC's best albums.:D

Speed King

Rockin to the East & West
Reaction score
I don't think anyone would be offended by it at all.

I would suggest using the Album Reviews subforum for it though, found here: Album Reviews - Classic Rock Forum

Thanks, I went through the list of album reviews a while back and noticed the only BOC album that's been reviewed thus far is the debut album. I also read a few other album reviews noting basic format/what should be included. Should be a fun project.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^We are pretty laid back here, you can bump any thread you like no matter how old it is, you can write reviews even if they've been done already, you can write whatever you want in the journal section which is your own private space where you control what's posted.(As long as it's within our guidelines of course.):grinthumb

Big Ears

Music Lover
Reaction score
I have intended to write a review of Agents of Fortune, but never got round to doing so. I'd certainly be interested to read a review of T&M.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Staff online

Members online