Eric Bloom – Guitar, Keyboards, Vocals
Albert Bouchard – Drums, Vocals
Joe Bouchard – Bass, Guitar, Keyboards, Percussion, Vocals
Allen Lanier – Guitar, Keyboards
Donald “Buck Dharma” Roeser – Guitar, Vocals

Guests:
Rick Downey – Drums (on 3 and 11)
Richie Castellano – Additional Guitar, Keyboards, Vocals

These musical treasures, long considered ‘lost gems’ by Blue Öyster Cult enthusiasts, were originally recorded between 1978 and 1983, except for one track from 2016, “If I Fell”

So Supernatural

dr wu

Dr Prog
Reaction score
They should release it on April 8 instead during the solar eclipse which btw goes through Indiana not far from me..we will have about 90% coverage near me but my daughter lives in Indianapolis and they will have a total eclipse.
Looking forward to the new BOC...they are always good lps.

I think I told this story before but in Spring of 1972 my brother had a house at college in Bloomington IN at IU on 17th st where many college kids used to drive into the campus up this hill being one of the access roads to the campus dorms etc. I came to visit one sunny afternoon since term was almost over and he and his new roomates were listening to the first BOC lp and blasting it out the windows on the front porch (they were stoned of course).
It blew me away not having heard it before.
:guitar:

Mr Mojo Risin

Cactus Brew Drinker
Reaction score
They should release it on April 8 instead during the solar eclipse which btw goes through Indiana not far from me..we will have about 90% coverage near me but my daughter lives in Indianapolis and they will have a total eclipse.
Looking forward to the new BOC...they are always good lps.

I think I told this story before but in Spring of 1972 my brother had a house at college in Bloomington IN at IU on 17th st where many college kids used to drive into the campus up this hill being one of the access roads to the campus dorms etc. I came to visit one sunny afternoon since term was almost over and he and his new roomates were listening to the first BOC lp and blasting it out the windows on the front porch (they were stoned of course).
It blew me away not having heard it before.
:guitar:
Those 'black and white' albums as some call them are their best, imo. Their first few releases... My personal favorite will always be Secret Treaties.

Mr Mojo Risin

Cactus Brew Drinker
Reaction score
My favorites are the first and Secret Treaties of the early ones. Tyranny and Mutation rocked hard but the songs werent as interesting imho.
Understandable. The track 'Cities on Flame with Rock and Roll' is one of my favorites from the band, off the debut...

Ar-Pharazon

Reaction score
Second official video from the album. I really like this song.

Blue Öyster Cult - Don't Come Running To Me

With Rick Downey listed as drummer for the 2 released tracks, it fits in that I thought they sounded like Revolution By Night era stuff, since that's the album he played on.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Staff online

Members online