Black Sabbath (Official Thread)

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Better off if anything doing a new album but with no subsequent tour. That could be a good swansong.

Johnny-Too-Good

Reaction score
This, to me, is a strange statement from Ozzy, mainly because of the reasons he's giving. '13' was well accepted by fans and media. If he had said they wouldn't do a new album because of Tony's health issues I would have seen where he was coming from. Iron Maiden have proved to be at the top of their game with a double album no less, and there is more to come from them.

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
well I`ve just gotten Black Sabbath`s Born Again Deluxe Expanded Edition 2Discs the price is worth it just for the 2disc alone Gillan fronted line up live at reading festival `83 ooh I`m a happier freak now!!!!

Johnny-Too-Good

Reaction score
2la3u4h.jpg

I promised to put this up a couple of years ago. Better late than never :gig It's the wine bar which Ozzy bought for his first wife Thelma in Newport, Shropshire. I think Ozzy sold it back in the '80s but the owners clearly think the brand is a good one. It's about 5 miles from where I live.

Metal Health

Reaction score
2la3u4h.jpg

I promised to put this up a couple of years ago. Better late than never :gig It's the wine bar which Ozzy bought for his first wife Thelma in Newport, Shropshire. I think Ozzy sold it back in the '80s but the owners clearly think the brand is a good one. It's about 5 miles from where I live.

Wonder if they serve bat heads... :oyea:

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
well I`ve just gotten Black Sabbath`s Born Again Deluxe Expanded Edition 2Discs the price is worth it just for the 2disc alone Gillan fronted line up live at reading festival `83 ooh I`m a happier freak now!!!!

Yeah I really love Born Again. One of my top 5 favourite Sabbath records.

Dude111

An Awesome Dude
Reaction score
I love thier FIRST ALBUM the best I think.... Oh my its beautiful!

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

Absolutely! You can't go wrong with any of the Ozzy BS albums.

I read somewhere that they had second hand equipment when they recorded the first album.....

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score

"Born Again" is one of my favourite non-Ozzy albums. Very underrated!

I'm with you on that one! Nothing beats that opening track. I will never forget hearing it for the first time as a kid, late one night. It gave me chills. I was mesmerized, a little bit spooked and totally loving it.

A close second for me is "Vol. 4". I pretty much love all Sabbath albums, but I am first and foremost a fan of the Ozzy stuff.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jester143

Members online