Black Ice - Ac/dc

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I think Angus/Malcolm are getting older, which does have some impact on the band along with other band member changes. The band completely changed after Bon Scott died, yanno. It is really hard to get a new lead for a band without making compromises. Most bands try to find a clone of the lost lead singer, which can be good and bad. I would rather see AD/DC stick to their signature sound than to come up with something new and creative though.

Gabble Ratchet

Reaction score
If it 'aint broke, don't try to fix it. AC/DC's sound has worked for years, and it's continuing to work today. Also, with four songs having 'rock' in the title, it's pretty obvious it was going to be a good ol' fashioned ass kicking of an album. It succeeds in that respect at least! :grinthumb

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
If it 'aint broke, don't try to fix it. AC/DC's sound has worked for years, and it's continuing to work today. Also, with four songs having 'rock' in the title, it's pretty obvious it was going to be a good ol' fashioned ass kicking of an album. It succeeds in that respect at least! :grinthumb

Hmm.....I think it was one of their less rockin' endeavors personally. They've rocked harder, louder, and better in the past if you ask me.

Gabble Ratchet

Reaction score
That's true with almost every long running band though. AC/DC deserve credit for still being able to rock. Even if it is at reduced capacity, it's still more than a lot of other veterans!

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Staff online

Members online