Black Eye Peas get Super Bowl performance in 2011. What you think?

Fisha

Reaction score
Personally I think Black Eyed Peas are the perfect band for Super Bowl. The most commercial band in the world for the most commmercial event I guess. I'm not defending their music but they are one of the most popular outfits in world music and they are exactly who should be performing at Super Bowl

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Sooty,,,do I even have to say it anymore?...:grinthumb

We don't need to drag Roger and Pete and Mick etc., out of their wheelchairs to put on a good show there are plenty of newer rock bands that could carry it off.;)

I have no intentions of watching the half time show, but I feel iit detracts from what the Super Bowl means anyway which is about the game itself, not the bleeping hype and carnival atmosphere. That should all be taken care of before the game, good gawd they have two weeks to do all the partying.

joe

Reaction score
I'd rather see a Patridge Family reunion. The Black Eye Peas are gawd awful.

Fever

Reaction score
Fergie with Slash would be fine.

I am not a fan of any hip/hop music.I am not going to slam it ,if people like it that's fine but it's a style of music I don't care for.I am pretty much just rock and roll with a little bit of country.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^You know I forgot about that CAF, they did do a halftime show for the Grey Cup...can't remember what year. I saw Shania Twain in 2002 during the Edmonton/Montreal game here, she was so tiny when she walked past us I was sort of shocked, on television she looks much bigger.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online