Bigelf (Official Thread)

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score
Got a feeling Tray will beat me to the line with this one Sweat but either way I'm looking forward to it.

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
You need to pick up the new album, Sweat, if you haven't already, well worth it. I don't think it will ever be a favourite from them but there are some great songs on there, my favourite being Alien Frequency which is a real super catchy corker :tup:

Hoping they are going to tour again soon, and keeping my fingers crossed if they do it's not just the festivals or standing only venues they play at otherwise I shall have to miss out again and that's just not cricket.

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score
Will be looking for this one at the right price, I have heard most of the album and I agree, it's not going to be their best work but a few more listens will do it justice I am sure:cheers:

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
I've been meaning to check out the new one, but I still haven't gotten around to it. I've enjoyed all their previous releases and "Into the Maelstrom" has been getting anything from good to great reviews, so I'll probably pick up a copy. But, just like Sweaty, I'll wait until the price is right.

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score
I need to get there to see them, you don't see them play many times in the UK, maybe we will grab a beer with them after the show lol

Hypersleep

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Staff online

Members online